Exercise / Test Summary
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the exercise / test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exercise / Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exercise / test.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Arghhh! What happened ?
It looks like none of your answers were correct! You should replay the lesson before you continue.
Oh no! You can do better than that !
Review the lesson and then try taking this test again.
Not bad .
Perhaps you should look at the lesson again before you continue?
A good effort , but not great.
You should spend some time looking at the questions you answered incorrectly.
A very good effort !
Now you should review your answers to see which were correct and which were incorrect!
Well done! You got 100%!
That’s an excellent result !
Complete the candidate’s response with the correct word. Drag the words to the boxes on the right of the appropriate response (let go when you see a yellow box appear).
Do you think parents should allow children to watch television?
(1) Well, that’s an interesting question. There are clearly some ………. where watching television does not negatively affect children.
(2) Some educational programmes, for example, can help ……….. them.
(3) Also, I don’t see anything wrong with allowing children to watch some television purely for ………. purposes.
(4) An hour a day is fine, but parents should be careful not to use it as a ………. for spending time together as a family.
(5) Of course the issue here is ……….
(6) I think that ideally, parents should watch television with their children – this allows the mum or dad to ………. the content of what their children are watching, but also makes it more something that families can do together.
(7) However, as I said, this should be done for limited periods and parents should ………. this with other, more physical, activities, such as going for a walk or playing some sports.