Practise using strong adjectives and intensifiers. In this exercise, test your skills with using strong adjectives. When you have finished the test, click the ‘View questions’ button to get more detail on your answers.
Have you signed up to become a full member? You can keep a record of your progress and get email updates when new content is added!
Exercise / Test Summary
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the exercise / test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exercise / Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exercise / test.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Arghhh! What happened ?
It looks like none of your answers were correct! You should replay the lesson before you continue.
Oh no! You can do better than that !
Review the lesson and then try taking this test again.
Not bad .
Perhaps you should look at the lesson again before you continue?
A good effort , but not great.
You should spend some time looking at the questions you answered incorrectly.
A very good effort !
Now you should review your answers to see which were correct and which were incorrect!
Well done! You got 100%!
That’s an excellent result !
Select a strong adjective from the choices to given to complete the sentences. Type your answer in the spaces provided. Use each word ONCE only.
exhausted hilarious furious tiny thrilled disgusting freezing fascinating filthy terrified
Correct 10 / 10 PointsIncorrect / 10 Points
1. I will never eat at that restaurant again! The food was so that I just couldn’t eat it, and the whole place needed a good clean. The toilets were !
2. I am that Sue got us tickets for the comedy show tonight. I’ve heard it’s !
3. It’s such a documentary but I didn’t enjoy it as much as I should have. I had been working all day and was so I found it difficult to concentrate.
4. I wouldn’t recommend staying at that hotel. The room we had was and we felt so cramped. There was no heating on either so we were .
5. The shop assistant was so rude. I complained to the Manager because I was so at the way she spoke to me.
6. My boyfriend enjoyed the roller coaster ride but I hated it. I was the whole time!