Practice Sentence completion questions in IELTS listening with this complete recording.
If you haven’t done so already, why not create a free membership account so you can follow your progress as you study? It’s free! If you already have an account, all you need to do is login.
When you have finished the test, click the ‘View questions’ button for more information on your results.
Exercise / Test Summary
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the exercise / test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exercise / Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exercise / test.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Arghhh! What happened ?
It looks like none of your answers were correct! You should replay the lesson before you continue.
Oh no! You can do better than that !
Review the lesson and then try taking this test again.
Not bad .
Perhaps you should look at the lesson again before you continue?
A good effort , but not great.
You should spend some time looking at the questions you answered incorrectly.
A very good effort !
Now you should review your answers to see which were correct and which were incorrect!
Well done! You got 100%!
That’s an excellent result !
Listen to the recording and type your answers in the spaces provided.
Correct 7 / 7 PointsIncorrect / 7 Points
Sports in New Zealand Society
Complete the sentences below. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
31. Although New Zealand is relatively young, small and it is able to demonstrate its presence in an international sporting context.
32. In the Charles Munro introduced rugby to New Zealand from the UK.
33. The Haka is performed by the All Blacks at the beginning of a game in the spirit of Maori tribes.
34. Rugby was played by New Zealand troops during the 2nd World War to develop team work, willpower, fitness and .
35. The All Blacks first played internationally in .
36. In New Zealand, playing sports and spending time in the open air is .
37. Membership of the Golden Oldies facilitates participation in sports until .