Hi – complete the form below and we will email a confirmation to .
Book a live discussion session:
- All bookings are in New Zealand (Wellington) time. You can convert your local time to New Zealand time here: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
- A minimum of 48 hours notice is required for all bookings.
- Once you book your session, you will receive a confirmation and an invitation on Skype. Check that the time is what you expected, and accept the invite.
- You will need to be online a few minutes before your scheduled time. If you are not online within 5 minutes of the scheduled start time, we will have to postpone the session.
- If you are not online at the agreed time for a second time, the session will be removed from your account and can no longer be used.
- Please make sure to have a piece of paper and a pencil ready for making notes.
- You can discuss any aspect of IELTS or your IELTS preparations during the sessions. The more information you can provide in the booking form, the better we are able to conduct the session.
- Sessions are strictly 15 minutes long – we are unable to go beyond that time to avoid delays for subsequent students.